1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

INterests in Florida Ricordea

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Phathead, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    First batch of rics will be here next tuesday around 50 or so most will be on rocks there will be some loose rics im sure I will be mounting them when I recieve them but of course some might not grab right away but I will try. Prices will be up as soon as I recieve the rics along with pics. Sorry for the delay I know how much evryone is wnating some. It will be worth the wait.

2. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Phat how are u going to figure out how to dispurse these badboys since everybody wants some and the first batch might not cover everybody order?just curious...

3. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    He will be sending me more within a few days after the first batch so I figure I will just go down this list that has grown to a few pages now deliver them out. Obviously there will be colors some people dont want then I will sell to the next in line. It sounds good hopefully it goes down that smooth LOL.

4. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Any idea on the prices yet? I would also like to get some of the loose ones, I want to hide some ugly rock. Shaun

5. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ohh yea , Where are you at anyway?

6. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +396 / 6 / -0
    I am also interested in where you are located? Reddog when you go to get some let me know and I'll go with and split the gas.

7. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I live in cedar Rapids

8. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +396 / 6 / -0
    Sweet that's not far for me let me know when they are in and I'll come right up.

9. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You got us hangin here, like a bunch of tiger waiting for the pack of gazells. LOL. Shaun

10. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Whats the status? Did you get them and they are so cool you decided you want them all? lol Any updates?

11. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    well they are taking longer than expected I did however get 30 of them in this morning and hopefully the rest will come witht eh mail man or tomorrow. I am right now getting them unpacked and into tanks so I can get some pics of them, I dont even know what colors are there yet but it will be posted today asap. Dont worry I wont be keeping any of them LOL I just ordered some extremely rare rics off the internet I cant wait to get those for my personal collection I paid way to much for them but wow the colors!

12. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +396 / 6 / -0
    Let's see some pics man! I cant wait to get some sweet rics.

13. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Here are a few pics of most of the rics I recieved bare with me I know the pics suck I dont have my good camera right now my fiance took it with her out of town.  Just put in my tank last night so they have not fully expanded yet.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Here are prices and list of colors PM have been sent to the first people on list and there orders have been held. Until the next order gets here I have a few colors if interested let me know.

Blue 12 each
    Green 10 each
    Orange 15 each
    blue pink mouth 15 each
    green/blue multicolor 15 each
    light blue green skirt 15 each
    very light purple 12 each

only a few of each colors left until the next order.

15. ScubaTodd

ScubaTodd Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm sent

16. saltwaternewbee

saltwaternewbee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Chris...give me a call back when you get a chance. thanks

17. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If any one is stilll interested I have alot of rics left if you want some please PM me I have PM most on the list if I have not let me know.

18. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i just wish i had time to make it up, work killed all the time i had and next two weekends are booked with a funeral and a wedding

19. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Dont worry for all those waiting to pick up rics they are all here and doing fine no worry's.

20. Doubledn

Doubledn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like to get 4-5 clusters of different colors $125.Thanks