1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

INterests in Florida Ricordea

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Phathead, Apr 10, 2009.

1. mppanp

mppanp

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Put me down for a couple, anything but orange I have a few in that color

2. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I like those yellow and greens too, So yellow, blues,greens, anything but orange.

3. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +397 / 6 / -0
    I would deffinatly like some of these when you get some prices up. What kind of sand was in that tank? It looks totaly sweet!
    -Bill

4. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The sand is from F&S here is a link http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+10741+7324&pcatid=7324

For those who are interested in the yellows them are alittle harder to get ahold of but when I do I will let you know. The bright yellow/green are extremely rare I paid 95 for one polyp and fragged from there. So that one wont be available.

5. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am interested. I would like to have some blue, green, and maybe some yellow and tri colors. Shaun

6. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Basically the same goes for me. Would like one head of everything that has 2+ colors per head. Still waiting to hear some prices /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif
    The one with yellow, green, purple, and blue all in one head is stunning. Definitely save one of those for me!

7. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    since noone wants orange i'll take a couple of orange. and anything else :)

8. jsprague

jsprague

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be interested in some of the blue or multicolors. I just so happen to be in florida this week too. I think ill check out an aquafarm at the gulfarium.

9. DLesan

DLesan Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Phathead - where are you located? 

I live in central Iowa.  I would be very interested if I do not have to travel too far or if you could ship.  I would be most interested in orange, green and bue.

Thanks

10. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I live in cedar rapids shipping can be worked out. I would prefer to do pick up but there can be exceptions I will hopefully have a detailed list of what I will be getting in a few days.

11. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looks like you'd better just empty your buddies tank for him!!![​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like some also.

13. vikubz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    That has to be a world ricord. Put me in line!

14. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is there going to be enough to go around here??? Looks like you sparked interest in quite a few ppl. We are going to clean that whole tank out. Did you get some prices together yet or at least an idea of what to expect?

15. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I wont be talking to my buddy until wednesday morning and the rics probably wont come in until next thursday or friday and that is just a guess. As far as will I have enough? YES everyone will be able to get as many as you want. I will be placing multiple orders every week or so. So if you dont get any the first batch there will be many more to come. He has literally thousands in his facility. He has also started slicing them after he saw the success I have had with it. On top of that he also goes out once a month and gets them from the wild only taking 1-5 polyps of every color he wants, he then grows them out then sells them to me. Pretty good operation he has going for himself. As soon as I know prices and colors they will be posted ASAP

16. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sweet. Thanks for arranging this Phathead. I look forward to getting a few more nice colored rics!

17. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No doubt I'm pumped too!!! I missed out on the last order from sealife or whatev it was so this time will make sure I don't. For all the ppl that don't want orange and green or whatev, I'll take em. I want em all!!!! That's a nice little hook up you got set up Phat, real nice!

18. ScubaTodd

ScubaTodd Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would also like to add to the list of wanting some. I am not picky, any color that is available will work.

19. coral_bandit

coral_bandit Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i'd like a
    1 blue
    1 orange
    -illini colors

20. Sam

Sam Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0