1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Im done!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Phathead, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well after getting a bug in my tank and killing over half of my ricordea.  Being that there seems to be nothing that can stop this I dont see how spending thousands and I mean thousands on my ricordea just to have them die.  I will be posting all of my rics that were not afected by the bugs shortly.  And then followed by all of my equipment.

2. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WHAT!! you had such a nice tank going. Who says there isn't any remedy for the bugs?

3. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Man, I am sorry to hear that you're done! Your tank was awesome. Maybe you should reconsider, we all know the feeling with all the money we spend not to mention the time, just for something bad to happen. If you do decide to selling, you know I will be calling. If you do reconsider and try to save what you have, let me know if I can help with anything.

4. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey if you are around the Des Moines area I would like to get some ric from you!

5. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    sorry to hear about your bad luck... If you do shoot your tank with a shotgun, make shure to you tube it!

6. Nykademus

Nykademus Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear about the trouble, I am sure its (mildly put) frustrating. Any pics of whats available?

7. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well the the plague seems to be over Im stilll not sure on what caused it. Im a little skepticle on the little bugs I still think my peppermint or cleaner shrimp might be the problem who knows. If you go to reef central you can see some pics. My tank now has absolutely no ricordea in it if you have ever seen my tank before you can imagine how frustrated I am right now.

8. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    was the problem with just your rics or did it hit everything?

9. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    only ricordea not even other corallmorphs