1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

I'm back!! (with a sidekick)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by erayk1, Apr 23, 2019.

1. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    For all of those that may have seen my wife and I at a few of the GIRS events; it finally happened. We setup a 125g and have been piecing our system together as we find deals on equipment. This tank is most likely temporary as we'd like to get at least a 220g setup going with a fish-room in the basement. :):):) We'll be keeping the 125g going in some capacity obviously...

So for all of those that are still around that I've known for a while or sold corals to in the past, I'll hopefully be able to acquire some frags of my original colonies to make it full circle. Right now we are just putting some feelers out while the tank gets settled, but it's good to be back!

2. Roman Experienced Reefkeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +321 / 3 / -0
    Nice to see you back and yes I’ve seen ya at the one fest.

3. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    Welcome back!

4. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Thanks!

5. shani

shani

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    YEA!!!!! Welcome back!!!!

6. ShaneP Well Known Hawkfish

Williamsburg, IA
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    I had wondered when it would be official :)

7. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Can't wait to see what you end up with. I can imagine just loaded with fish and corals like the last one.

INterested in a nice turbos aquatics frag tank? I know you'll have a load of frags at some point.

8. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    @blackx-runner@blackx-runner - Shouldn't you keep that for yourself when you get back in?? :)

9. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    It's going to be a long time. Someone that knows how to grow corals should really put it to use.