1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

ick

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Guest, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the ick in my tank is gone [​IMG] i dint lose any fish  thank god al thanks for your help im going to keep treating tank for a week or 2 what u guy think? i dont need it to come back all my fish are out swimming and eating realy good again [​IMG] thanks ever one for the help u been great

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Glad to hear that things have improved. 

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    opps TAKE THAT BAD JUST LOST WHOLE TANK[​IMG] MAKES ME [​IMG] THINKING ABOUGHT IT NOTHNG I CAN DO TAKE MY LOSES AND MOVE ON ALL WILL BE MISSED [​IMG] 12-06-07

4. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Keith

If the ick is what took your tank out you should have been able to have seen it coming. There should have been apparent white spots over the past couple weeks that would have told you that it was still a problem.

Have you been using any supplements in thsi tank? Two part or anything like that?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it was a fish only dint need any thing for it and im not shur if ick took out tank i think it did

6. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    What did you use to get rid of the ick? Did you possibly overdose somelthing?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    YES I THINK I DID BUT THATS OK IM TAKEN EVERY BODYS WORD AND DOING ONE TANK IM GOING TO DO MY 72 BOW FRONT IS A REEF TANK GOIN GTO BE KICK *** I GOT THE BACK OR TANK DRYING I PAINTED IT BLUE MY SUMP IS ON ITS WAY MY SKIMMER IS ON ITS WAY IM NOT HALF ASSING NOTHING GOIN GOT DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME
    Posted By got2lb on 12/08/2007 10:03 PM
    What did you use to get rid of the ick? Did you possibly overdose somelthing?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cool, glad to hear that your gonna stay in business.

9. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Are you going to use the same Live rock?

If you had that rock in the ick medicated tank it might leech the medication into the new tank....
    You might want to ciik that rock for a while. Just a thought

eins

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    no live rock was in that tank that was a fish only tank my 55 was the reef tank i tore both tanks down and built a 72 gallon bow front reef tank now