1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

IceCap 660

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bela, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A couple months back someone (I forgot who) mentioned that IceCap came to a last year's fall fest as a vendor and was selling their icecap 660 for $105 for members. I think that is what I want to go with if the price is truly that awesome compared to retail. Do we know yet if they will be attending and if they will be providing the same/similar killer pricing?

2. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    search RC they come for sale on there quite a bit for cheaper than that used, but yet used is the key word

3. dzabler

dzabler Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Actually AJ came to my house tonight and mentioned something about that too. I do believe he said it was Calfo's connections with ice cap is how we got some nice prices and since he is coming again that is a possibility of happening this year too. I am not for sure...but i bet someone will post a more definite answer on here. I am also thinking about getting in on that... :)

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Calfo is no longer with IceCap but he is putting us in touch with the right person to see if we can get some special pricing.  No promises at this point, but if you're interested in IceCap stuff, I would advise you to keep a close eye on the Members forum.  The special pricing would likely only be available to club members.
    --AJ