1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

ICE CAP STUFF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marc, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey i just got authorized to be a ice cap wholesaler... so if anyone needs ice cap products i can get them for you... members get special pricing my prices are going to be alot better then anywhere else... you can call me at 319-899-3875 my name is Marc

2. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Are you able to post some of them member prices.    I am looking to upgrade to all Ice Cap. Pendents,Ballists, VHO's.

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    What are the 660 t5 ballasts going for?

4. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

NO, I'm not gonna post the prices I personally think that is tacky specially when I'm giving members discount pricing... also I can have things drop shipped to you for like an extra $5... really tho I don't wanna have to deal w/ that if I don't have to I would prefer pick up from me... I am in Cedar Rapids,IA... I will drop ship for anything that we cant agree on a fair delivery place...

if any you interested just CALL ME... 319-899-3875 my name is Marc I can recieve txts at this number so if there is something specifically your interested in let me know in a txt or call or email me at marclwheeler@hotmail.com...

this is an excellent opportunity for people to get into ICE CAP at a fraction of msrp pricing...

5. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I think if you are going to sell stuff commercially you will have to register as a sponsor.

GL with your new venture, I hope you do well. I am a big fan of Icecap products.

6. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    This is true, selling here commercially is prohibited unless you register as a commercial sponsor.  Information on becoming a sponsor can be found in the "About GIRS" tab.
    We appreciate you trying to help out members with prices but rules are rules.
    I will be locking this thread and deleting your other one, if you have any questions please feel free to PM me or another BOD member.