1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

I regret to say.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by einsteins, May 8, 2009.

1. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have decided to step away from the hobby for a while....
    Due to financial situations I have decided to step away and sell all of my livestock and equipment.
    I have a thread started in the for sale section.
    It has been a pleasure to have shared this hobby with all of you.  The experience and friendships that I have gained from this club are irreplaceable!
    Thank you all....it has been great!
    Bill

2. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bill, it's sad to see you go, you've been a wonderful asset to the club. Always helping out organizing events and giving away corals for members. You would have been one of the last people I would have guessed to leave the hobby. I hope things get better for you.

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I agree with Lee,

I have noticed your abcense these last couple months.

I hope you come back very soon.

Craig

4. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This makes me very sad Bill. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif You are one of the top minds in our hobby, this knowledge will be missed greatly. Not to mention you are just a great person. Please come back soon and don't be a stranger if you get the chance to stop by an event sometime.
    Take care.

5. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, that's too bad /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/shocked.gif  When you're ready to come back, I have some coral for you.