1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

I need lights for 6` tank

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Phathead, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I need to get some lights for a 220.  Not sure what I am going to go with, basically whatever I can get for the best money.  So if any one out there has any PC, MH, or VHO lights for sale that are 36" or 72" that would work for a 220 let me know.  The tank is mostly fish bt it just isnt bright enough with only florescents.  Im willing to trade some frags or just cash I got both.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What will you be keeping in the tank?

3. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    It is already set up. It is one of the tanks I clean and he doesnt have much money to spend on anything but I finally convinced hiim to at least see some prices I can bring him. It contains mainly fish of all types, there are a few corals some zoo's, xenia, and coralmorphs absolutley no Hard corals. It is a low maintained tank I only get to clean once a month so algae does become a minor problem. I would prefer a lower lighting to minimize that but 2 6' flourescents are not enough. It will be kept with fish maybe some more zoos or mushrooms thats it.

4. Benji

Benji Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0