1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Hey GIRS

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DragonGT83, Apr 23, 2009.

1. DragonGT83

DragonGT83 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    just checking the forum out. took my first dive into SW this last month. have 400 gallons of freshwater going but just setup a 10gal nano reef. will definately have more to come later once i know what i'm doing[​IMG] am currently active with the MCA(Midwest Cichlid Association) which holds alot of swaps in town here, have heard of the frag swaps that are held with this club so thought i'd join.

2. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    This is how it starts. I use to have like 10 freahwater tanks mostly cichlids but then I took the leap with a 55 salt and have never looked back. Cichlids are cool don't get me wrong but salt water is a total addiction!

3. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Welcome aboard!

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, there are allot of knowledgeable people in this club.
    Were are you located?
    -Rick-

4. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    nice to hear from you good luck with nano if you need any help with anything dont be afraid to ask anyone in this club, there are alot of great people here so go mingle. LOL

5. DragonGT83

DragonGT83 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks a bunch everyone, I am in Des Moines area.

6. DragonGT83

DragonGT83 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    and ya i've spawned 68 species of the lake african species alone so i think its time to start diversifying my hobby so to say.