1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Hello!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JByrd, Dec 6, 2007.

1. JByrd

JByrd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, My name is J.J. (not the one with the awesome 380 gallon tank)  JByrd on "Reef Cental also".   I live in Fulton, IL.  Fulton is located right next to Clinton, Ia.  I currently have a 125gal AGA, with a 30gal long DIY refuge. an Ocean Runner 6500 return pump.  My main filtration is a Coralife Super Skimmer along side a 40watt Pentair Aquatics UV.  I have aprox. 150 lbs of LR in the tank with a 3" sand bed (Carib Sea Ocean Dirrect sand).  I only have 16 corals as of right now.  8 fish ( 1 large Blue Hippo, 2 Percula Clowns, 3 Green Chromis, and my 2 new additions a Yellow and Purple Tang), 2 cleaner shrimp, and 2 Peppermint Shrimp.  My lighting for the tank is a Current Orbit HQI w/ 4 PC actinics.  A 20gal w/ eclipse hood for a QT and a Coralife RO unit for water.  This tank has been up and running since Feb of 07. 

2. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome and your tank sounds nice! You should post some pics.

3. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome JJ! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif I hope you will find this site to be useful and fun. We have a lot of good members here and hope you will join us!

4. JByrd

JByrd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have posted some pictures of my tank in the photo gallery as I have not figured out how to do so in the forums.

5. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Welcome to the forums. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out.

Billy

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to GIRS, There's a reefer up in Clinton that used to belong to the club.  He's a pilot on boats on the mississippi, he gave me my overflow and a pump.  He might show up eventually, I forgot his name, he hasn't been around for a while.

7. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi JJ
    We are glad you found us...
    This club is a great wealth if information and a great place to share our hobby.

Look forward to seeing you around....heading to the pics section to see your tank.
    Dont hesitate to ask questions around here......we love to talk reefs!

I am in Davenport btw

einsteins