1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Hello, this would be my first post.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by revstu, Feb 1, 2018.

1. revstu New User

Fort Madison, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I first started keeping saltwater tanks in 1982. I have had a 75 gallon reef, 220 gallon fowlr and currently have a 90 gallon lps tank. For years ( since 2004 ) I have visited reef central for my daily reef fix. I am planning on shutting down my 90 gallon in the near future and to set up a 125 gallon fowlr. I am doing this because I am old and love the marine hobby but I want things in my life to be less busy. Its nice to meet you, even if it is over the internet.

2. Maureen Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to GIRS!

3. Roman Experienced Reefkeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +321 / 3 / -0
    Welcome to GIRS!!! There is a nice group of individuals in that region. I’m sure you had to bump into some of them at some point. Here is a link to what has been planned for the year. Maybe you can attend some events.
    Burlington Region Yearly Itineraryer run

4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    Welcome!!

5. rebelman

Media, Il
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Welcome. I am in Media with an 8 foot fowlr. You just missed our fragging activity this past weekend in Stronghurst. Not that far away, maybe we can visit. I tried some corals but they just ended up being expensive fish food for my butterfly and angelfish.
    Dale

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. ShaneP Well Known Hawkfish

Williamsburg, IA
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    Welcome!

7. Borky00 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Lisbon
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    I get down to the Burlington group meetings 1-2 times a year. Hope to meet you there some time. Welcome!

8. ShaneP Well Known Hawkfish

Williamsburg, IA
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    Welcome :)