1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Have you seen this?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by phishcrazee, May 5, 2009.

1. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Have you guys seen this? Sit down and read if you have an hour or two to kill /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif
    http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-got-married-last-weekend-pics-877461/

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    man what a pig

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    wow,

I got to page 3 & couldnt take anymore.

4. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Posted By racecar34 on 05/05/2009 06:31 PM
    man what a pig
    She is not a pig she is a woman! They stated that they are both good christians (as am I) and god put them together. If you think that is funny go ahead and laugh god has a place all made up for hateful people!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i just think its funny hes thinks she is all that lol must of found that on a farm

6. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Posted By racecar34 on 05/05/2009 07:31 PM
    i just think its funny hes thinks she is all that lol must of found that on a farm Your comments and the comments on that forum are uglier than she could ever be![​IMG]

7. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's said that there's someone for everyone! Wow.

8. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    While I don't necessarily agree with what has been said about the couple, I really wouldn't expect anything less from people. Getting upset at people for making rude comments won't make them comment any less...

9. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    It is the circus act of it that is so funny.

In one post he said " I am glad we waited until we were married to loose our virginity"

Then he said "She is pregnant, that is why we got married"

10. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, keep reading.......

11. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I am up to page 15,

The best part is when he talked about loosing his virginity on their wedding night (after he said she was pregnant, must be like the virgin mary)

It lasted 2 minutes & was incredible. Afterwards I just cried for awhile.

12. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    So what and you people are perfect? You have never told a lie or been misundersood and you are so beautiful that people should pay to look upon your stunning faces. Please you people and the people on that bord make me sick!

13. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    So what and you people are perfect? You have never told a lie or been misundersood and you are so beautiful that people should pay to look upon your stunning faces. Please you people and the people on that bord make me sick!

14. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0

Obviously your are easily offended.  I am not trying to offend you or anyone else.  Nor am I saying I am perfect, far from it.  I just think it is funny how he talks about being a virgin in one post, and they getting married because she is pregnant in the other.  It is a funny soap opera written for fun.

15. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Even if it is not real the situation is real enough and people make fun of people like this all the time and make there lives miserable for no reson other than there looks. My sister in law has a condition called prader willie syndrome and is 35 with the mentality of a 9 year old and people make fun of her all the time. Do you think that is right? If you saw her would you point and laugh? And say look at the retard. When people do this I can barely keep from loseing my temper.

16. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Posted By Bill on 05/06/2009 11:55 AM
    Even if it is not real the situation is real enough and people make fun of people like this all the time and make there lives miserable for no reson other than there looks. My sister in law has a condition called prader willie syndrome and is 35 with the mentality of a 9 year old and people make fun of her all the time. Do you think that is right? If you saw her would you point and laugh? And say look at the retard. When people do this I can barely keep from loseing my temper.
    No I wouldnt, and I am surprised people do in this day and age.
    I worked for a vending machine company in college.  I was filling a machine one day at an adults incorporated & a woman in her 20's came up to me & smiled.  I thought she was waiting to use the vending machine.  Instead she asked me if I wanted to hear a song.  Confused I said sure.  She then sang me Mary had a little lamb. 

17. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I dont have enough time in a day to waist reading that crap good for him whatever Im not the one coming home to her he is. Whatever makes you happy. If you go to some of the last pages it almost seems like it is all a big joke and the pictures are altered not sure though I had things to do so I stopped reading. So someone should update when they read all 3 million posts holy cow!! Im sure this will end up on some late night tv show if it hasnt already.

18. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you read on, it's all a hoax, so settle down already :) He who lives in a glass house can throw the first stone..........there is a lot of humor in the thread and hopefully nobody's feelings were hurt.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that is some funny pics that ladie is bald i all most pee my pants on some of them pics im glad its not real i could not sleep knowing i married that