1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

GRrrrrrrrrr!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverz, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    So I raced home today after work because the order i had placed from Aquacave was supposed to be here.  I ordered an ACIII and some other stuff so  was super excited.  I opened the door and the package was there, i was super excited, i ripped open the package to find no ACIII, apparently Neptune is behind on production and are a few days behind so i guess i get to play the aiting game with them.....grrrrrrrrr.

2. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That seriously sucks. When did they say they would get them?

3. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    They said it might be a few days before they even ship them, i was just upset because they didn't mention anything about it when i emailed them about price matching premium aquatics.

Oh well i still saved $30 and got the rest of my next day, i guess i'll live.

/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

4. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I remember having to wait on the updated version when they first came out. Seems like they're always behind on filling orders. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth it once you get it. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

5. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    You have to be kind of careful ordering Neptune Systems stuff from AquaCave. Almost every AC related item I've ever ordered from them has ended up being drop shipped from Neptune sys.

-JB

6. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Noooow ya tell me.  I figured by ordering from them, i would have it super quick, i'm just glad they did the price match, i thought that was pretty cool of them.
    Posted By jbrunken on 12/20/2007 5:15 PM
    You have to be kind of careful ordering Neptune Systems stuff from AquaCave. Almost every AC related item I've ever ordered from them has ended up being drop shipped from Neptune sys.

-JB

7. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I guess this isn't the best week for shipping:/