1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Group Buy - BulkReefSupply.com

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by AJ, Jan 22, 2009.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    showjyr on Nano-reef.com is organizing a group buy from
    BulkReefSupply.com next week.  Here's the thread on it.  Might be a
    chance to save some $$ of anyone is in need of anything.  If there's
    anyone in CR looking to make a purchase, let me know and maybe we can
    split shipping.

--AJ

2. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am interested in getting the 7 lbs bucket of mag. Send me a pm and let me know the details.

3. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just put an order through yesterday /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif Love the next day shipping to Iowa

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The group buy starts today and goes into early next month. Here's the details...anyone can still get in. Below is the contents of the e-mail that I got

--AJ

============================
    Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the bulkreefsupply.com group buy. Everyone who signed up as of this email has had their accounts updated with access to the group buy. Below I listed a few things to remember about how our group buy’s work.

You must log in for access to the group buy prices. Your login information remains the same as when you created your account with us. If you don’t have an account on www.bulkreefsupply.com as of this email your account hasn’t been updated and you will not have access to group buy prices. Simply make an account and email me. I will update your account with access as soon as I receive it.
    Our site will only display group buy prices once you login. If you want to see what your discount is just view the site in another window without logging in.
    The majority of our products have discounts. However, the manufacturers of some items require us to honor their MAP pricing. Those items are already discounted to the maximum allowed and there is no further group buy discount.
    If there are members of your club or forum that missed the initial sign up they are free to sign up at anytime during the group buy.
    Your group buy is open from today January 27, 2009 through Monday February 2nd 2009.
    When the group buy ends we will set each participating member’s account to “Preferred Customer.” This will give each of you permanent access to discounts off our retail prices.
    If you have questions or need help please email Andrew@reefchili.com.

Enjoy the savings!
    ============================