1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Great time at Spring Fest

Discussion in '2012' started by Kpotter2, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Zoafreak

Zoafreak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  2. Brandon9400

Brandon9400

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yeah SF was really great it was my first time going to such an event and it won't be my last. I won the red vitrea nano cube with touch controller and built in filtration. I also bought some 4 nice SPS colonies, a clam, and bright neon orange plate coral.

Only problem is all the pumps are missing so ill just take the back chamber out, add extra rock and power heads. I'm also missing a cable that runs from the controller to the LED light bars so after 4 hours of searching i can't find any information on the tank since they went out of business. If anyone knows who won the other black vitrea nano maybe they put an extra cable in that tank? or it was laying somewhere else. I may have to just do some splicing and figure out the pinouts of the wires

Besides that it's a super nice tank with starphire glass and top notch craftsmanship. I just can't wait to get the lights up and running I guess their LED setups are damn good. I run AI's over my 60 cube now so We'll see how they compare. If anyone is good with DIY LED lighting shoot me a PM and i'll send you some pics of the controller and the light bars, maybe you could help me figure it out I would greatly appreciate it!.

Thanks again to everyone who setup the event you did a great job!