1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Got Frags???

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Jtown, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Who has some for me? Want some SPS frags guys and gals. Ive posted before and get no replys it seems like... Got some stuff from Joel and Brandon already but are they the only two with frags for sale? Anybody???? Pocci, Monti, Stag, Tort, Digi... Really about anything... Anybody?
    Thanks Guys!!!

2. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You might PM GIRS member 'slovan' - I think he is in the middle of a move still but might have some.

3. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I did Brandon... He actually said he lost alot of stuff in his move and has nothing for sale right now. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif The stuff I got from you and Joel is great tho. Just want a few more frags to get a good diversity and then let that baby mature... PS im sending you PM quick...

4. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    If your up for a drive I have all of those mentioned and could cut ya some pretty big chunks. I'm near Waterloo.

5. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have some of what you mentioned, in Cedar Rapids.

6. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well looks like its time for a road trip!!! Ill send pm tonight when I get off work guys to see what we can come up with... Appreciate the replys. Will be in touch tonight for details

7. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    hey waverz your from e dale huh I grew up in waterloo used to fish in the pond at tank park (myers lake) alot when i was a kid my g-pa owns what used to be a christmas tree farm near the interstate in elk run next time i go for a visit I will look you up for some frags
    thanks
    matt