1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

GIRS Member Forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JB, Oct 31, 2007.

1. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    If you are an active member of GIRS, you should have access to the "GIRS Members Only" forum and all of the highly secretive stuff that goes on in there. [​IMG]
    If you are an active member and you don't have access to that forum, please contact the BOD (board@greateriowareefsociety.org) and I'm sure they will get your account fixed up ASAP.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    oh yeah... it is a pimp palace in the members only section...
    so, if you arent a member... well, lets just say... you should be. you've never lived until you are a girs member.
    i am so alive. and so stupid for posting this./site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/hehe.gif

3. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    I'm glad to see that the members area is starting to be used more, along with the individual forums and general forums. The chat room has been getting alot of attention lately also, people are in it alomost every night so if your on the site checking things out pop in and say hi, it's very easy just click the community tab, click girs chat and the click the chat room, give it a try it's a really nice feature.