1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

GIRS JANUARY MEETING

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by got2lb, Dec 29, 2007.

1. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    We will be having the 2008 kickoff meeting Saturday January 19th at 1:00 in Coralville. The meeting will be at the IDT building at 2300 Oakdale Blvd Coralville, IA 52241.
    Directions from I-80: From I 80, take exit 240(Coral Ridge Mall) and go north on Hwy965. Go past McDonalds and Super Wal-Mart. Keep going north and you will come to a stoplight. There will be an American Inn and a Culvers on that corner. Keep going north to the next stoplight. That will be Oakdale Blvd. Go right (east) on Oakdale Blvd. Go over the tracks and the building will be on the right hand side about 1/2 mile.

2. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hope no one minds I copy and pasted that off the home page. I never noticed it either until xroads pointed it out.  I assume this is the same place we had Paletta at?

3. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for posting it in here. Yes Matt, it's even the same meeting room! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif