1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

GIRS Jan. meeting

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Guest, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How many peeps from the QC area are planning to attend?  Does anyone want to carpool? 

2. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I' plan on going. I'll only carpool with the outcasted people that smoke though. I could drive or ride either way. I'd like to go check out SOM while over there.

3. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I am going. Would like to carpool to.

4. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sure ill ride with ya al, if your driving that is. as a matter of fact i wont be going unless i can get a ride. something is wrong with my brakes or tranny, one or the other and i cant figure out which.

5. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I plan on going and will be driving through the QC to get there.  I have a 4 dr Grand Prix and can fit three other comfortably.  Let me know if you want me to drive or if someone else has a larger vehicle.
    What time should we leave the QC?  Anyone else interested in stopping by SOM for a bit?

6. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will be driving up myself but it will be a non smoking vehicle ...

Anyone is welcome to ride along with me.

We can even stage a tailgate run from my house if you want to.

just let me know..

eins

7. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By einsteins on 01/12/2008 2:19 PM
    I will be driving up myself but it will be a non smoking vehicle ...
    Anyone is welcome to ride along with me.
    We can even stage a tailgate run from my house if you want to.
    just let me know..
    eins
    You might want to warn everyone about your needing to be there a little early to set up.
    Same goes for me, anyone from the QC needs a ride they are more then welcome. I believe RobynT is riding over with me. I will have a couple seats available in the truck. I will likely be taking a large cooler as well, I generaly go to SOM when I am over there and inevitably bring something home.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I sounds like we'll have a good turn out. We'll need to work out the logistics for the trip this week.  It should only take about an hour to get to the meeting, If we leave the Quad Cities at about 11:30 that should give us plenty of time.  Maybe we could all meet at Bill's house if it's alright with him and do a little tailgaiting.  It should be fun and we can stop at SOM on the way back.  I just got home from Urbana IA, it's a little north of Cedar Rapids, it only took us an hour and 45 minutes to get home.  Let's hope the weather cooperates, I don't trust 5 day forecast's so we'll get a better idea of conditions as the week progresses.

9. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hello everyone. Just wanted to bump this thread back up top.

I will be coming thrugh the Quad Cities on my way to IC around 10:30. My intent is to get to IC, have lunch somewhere, and then go to the meeting to set up. Again, I have some room for likely 2 people if they want to go that early.  
    Billy

10. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I am still planning on going but I work tonight so I wont be up on all of the tonights late night planning. I'll check this link tonight when I get home. If there is a choice smoking or non I'd ride in a non smoking car.

See you guys tomorrow.

11. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If anyone needs a ride let me know. I will be coming through early and will be getting back later then most though due to set up and clean up.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can drive, my car is a non-smoking vehicle.  It can fit 4 people, two long legged folks up front, short legged people in back.

13. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am planning on leaving my house at about 11am. I can take 1 more person as my boy is coming also.

If I am not leaving to early feel free to let me know and we can tailgate it

Just let me know

eins