1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Giddy as a schoolgirl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZLTFUL, Apr 12, 2008.

1. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I got home from work last night to find that my newly added percs have decided to host my Frogspawn. They spent the first 2 days in the display tank clear up at the top left side of the tank then yesterday BAM! Into the Frogspawn and they are lovin all over that thing.
    I watched them for at least 2 hours last night and have been watching them off and on part of the day today.
    Pics will be forth coming. I tried some with my camera but they sucked...the roommates have the nice image taker box.

2. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sweet I can not wait to see the pics

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For TWO HOURS?! I think you've got way too much time on your hands!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ryan #2 & "schoolgirl" just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Or in somebody's mouth.

Clowns love frogspawns. Glad yours are hosting. I'm sure they're infinitely more happy because of it (and the frogspawn 10x more po'd.)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn you Ryan. I had that frogspawn for 2 years and my mated False Percs never even looked at it. It was even in there corner that they liked, but they just stayed away from it.

6. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By ryansholl on 04/12/2008 11:27 PM
    Ryan #2 & "schoolgirl" just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Or in somebody's mouth.
    Clowns love frogspawns. Glad yours are hosting. I'm sure they're infinitely more happy because of it (and the frogspawn 10x more po'd.)Funny, sounds pretty cool Ryan#2.

7. ZLTFUL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nielsen is #2 I'm #3...Sheesh. I even wore a name tag at the swap for your benefit. That's it! No pictures for you people! First you doubt the cake and now this??!!

/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

8. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey tres, do you have any pictures? Or should I call you trois? /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

9. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for the mixup, there is just so many damn Ryan's here. I believe you but i would like to see a pic please..........

10. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sounds pretty cool

11. ZLTFUL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just a quick shot. I will take more when I can focus on trying to get some good shots...

[​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is that really a frogspawn?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ...and I'd have voted for that, even if it was a little fuzzy, for the photo contest /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

14. ZLTFUL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just did a point and shoot shot above...
    I did enter a picture of it in the photo contest with some settings dialed in on the camera...

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's not the frogspawn... it's the frogspawn WITH the clowns AND the xenia in the background. I really like the picture. The lawnmower poking its head into the photo doesn't hurt either.

16. ZLTFUL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Actually, below and to the left of the Frogspawn is Putz the Royal Gramma (that's his cave) and then Bugger the Coral Beauty was darting in and out of the shot trying to get his picture taken.
    I have one that shows all of the fish I have in the tank in one closeup of the Frogspawn as they thought it was feeding time.
    Damn things are always hungry I swear.

17. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice pic.