1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Get Together

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by glaspie69, Jul 12, 2008.

1. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    So I was thinking it might be time to get together and hang out with the waterloo/cedar falls and surrounding areas. I'm going to offer my house for a gathering, we can hang out in the back yard if it's not to hot, the kids have plenty of space and toys to hang out. I'll snag some hamburger and we can grill out possibly have a small fire and catch up abit. August 16th would work the best for me, it's a saturday. So if any of you guys want to get together and hang out post away and we'll get a head count going, anyone is welcome. J

2. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm in for a bbq, its about time we get together

3. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like fun to me, pretty sure we are free that night too.

PAAAARTTEEEEE!!

4. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Count me in!!! There is no reason I shouldn't be able to make it now that the clinic is finally done. I feel like a turd since I have been in town for over 6 months and have not stopped by or invited you over.

5. DavidM199

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Travis on 07/14/2008 8:05 PM
    Count me in!!! There is no reason I shouldn't be able to make it now that the clinic is finally done. I feel like a turd since I have been in town for over 6 months and have not stopped by or invited you over.
    what a Great Reefer you are!!!   Just kidding  Where is your clinic located at.  How is business doing

6. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Well turd the doors always open, I've still got those xenia you wanted. I'm usually around on the weekends feel free to give me a gingle.

7. Travis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By davidm199 on 07/14/2008 8:10 PM

Posted By Travis on 07/14/2008 8:05 PM
    what a Great Reefer you are!!!   Just kidding  Where is your clinic located at.  How is business doing
    The clinic is actually right next door to my house.  You will have to come check it out.  Lisa says we need a tank in the office, too bad she veto'd the fish room I had in the original floor plan... [​IMG]

8. Travis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By glaspie69 on 07/15/2008 3:21 PM
    Well turd the doors always open, I've still got those xenia you wanted. I'm usually around on the weekends feel free to give me a gingle.
    Hey it is Doctor Turd to you mister... [​IMG]  This weekend I am at the fair giving free spinal screenings, but I should be free next week or weekend.  Actually have been neglecting my tank so much lately I sold the lights off of it Sunday.  I need to find time to hook some of my other lights up before my fish become all pasty and white like Micheal Jackson.

9. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    If possible it would be super awesome if I could get a head count 3-4 days ahead of time. I'm thinking I might skip the burgers and grill some pork loins on the grill unless thats against someones diet. Let me know, thanks Jason

10. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By glaspie69 on 07/20/2008 3:57 PM
    If possible it would be super awesome if I could get a head count 3-4 days ahead of time. I'm thinking I might skip the burgers and grill some pork loins on the grill unless thats against someones diet. Let me know, thanks Jason
    How could you! I am a Rastafarian, we don't eat pork! [​IMG]
    Just kidding [​IMG]
    Bump!
    Jeremy

11. DavidM199

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here is the start of the List
    Saturday August 16th
    Jason's house, Independence
    TIME??? Later Afternoon/evening

Place Name and Number if you are coming
    David-1

12. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    We still doing this?

13. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    We'll be there....

14. DavidM199

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    so we had three??

Do be shy everyone, I dont think Jason bites......hard

15. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Uhg, i just realized we have a family campout next weekend, man theres is like a bazillion things scheduled for next weekend.....i guess we cant make it.

Grrrr!!!

16. glaspie69

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    we can re schedule it for next month if it works out better....

17. Travis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Rescheduling sounds like a good idea.

18. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    That would be cool, i would really like to come but next weekend is def. not gonna work for us.

19. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The wife and I are planning to come.  However, if you reschedule for next month.  We would probably be able to come then as well.

20. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So, is this postponed or what?