1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

FT: Male green mandarin - take two

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by vikubz, Jun 2, 2009.

1. vikubz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I have a really nice male green mandarin that I'd like to trade to a good home. I'd be interested in a frag of a soft coral or zoas, or some other interesting critter. He's living in my sump right now which has lots of pods in it, but he needs a real home.
    Thanks!
    Mark in CF

2. bobsfish

bobsfish Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'd LOVE to take your mandarin - but, my tank is too new...only a couple months. I'd like to wait another 4 to 6 months to get established before I get a mandarin. Of course, if you still have him in 4+ months, let me know :)

3. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I may be ready to take him off your hands but im in dsm. I mean I have plenty of pods if you remember my post about mantis infestation... LOL Turns out they are just a bunch of pods. HA! Ive been wanting to get one too. Why are you wanting to get rid of him tho? Is this the guy who was getting beat up by the mean female? I have a softie tank that I could trade you a few softies of zoas. Only thing is the drive. Coming to DSM soon?

4. vikubz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    PM sent