1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

FS Two 400W MH ballasts & 2 LumenBright Mini reflectors

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Anna, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've got two 400W CoralVue electronic MH ballasts, and two Lumen Bright Mini (mogul base) reflectors that I'd like to sell.  The ballasts were used 7hrs/day for 9-10 months, are completely rust free, and in excellent condition.  The reflectors are also in excellent condition - I had them mounted ~16" off the water surface, so they never got any salt creep or spots on them while in use.
    I'd like to get $100 each for the ballasts, and $80 each for the reflectors.  Not looking for trades right now.
    Ballast (mine are black, not red)
    Reflector
    Thanks,
    Anna

2. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what is your location?

3. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm in Iowa City. May be willing to meet part way if somebody wants to buy both ballasts & reflectors.

Thanks,
    Anna :)

4. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    bump

5. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I'll take the reflectors if you can wait 2 weeks tell my next pay check. All my cash is gone due to frag fest tomorrow. I would be willing to give you a extra $20 for holding them for me. Let me know.
    Thanks Bill

6. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I just noticed the link for the reflectors. I thought they were the pendent type not just a bare reflector. So not interested.