1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

FS - GSP with fluorescent green centers in N. Liberty

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Eric, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Polyps are brown but the centers are a fluorescent green that have an eery glow under actinics!  Purple mat.
    Frag $12, entire colony on rock $30.
    Un-edited pic under 24w actinic PC, biocube.  Reef Crystals 1.024, don't dose.

I plan on traveling south of Des Moines tomorrow to Chariton and will be as far west as Newton to Hwy 14 south. Or, I could go through Ottumwa (34)/Oskaloosa (92)/etc. if needed.

If there were a large enough order, I would go into Des Moines, up to Ankeny, down through Indianola, etc. for delivery.
    [​IMG]

2. kgehrke

kgehrke Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You should make all your for sale threads into one with a bunch of different things for sale. You'll have more people browsing through everything.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PM sent.

4. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Posted By kgehrke on 01/28/2009 01:17 PM
    You should make all your for sale threads into one with a bunch of different things for sale. You'll have more people browsing through everything.
    Believe me, I thought of that!
    I did it this way for a couple of reasons:
    1) Forums have been very slow lately (i.e. traffic).
    2) The thread would be picture intense, and I don't like waiting for all of the pics to load as it can get confusing whereas this way the pics are minimal and the replies are easy to find.
    3)Easier to keep things separated.
    4)Easier to post when the item has been spoken for as it isn't buried inthe middle of a thread selling 15 items.
    5)Easier for someone to immediately see something posted that they may be interested in.  For example, there was just a post with what, 18 different zoos in a list?  Can get confusing!  I would assume that you didn't look at all of my posts if the subject line didn't capture your attention.
    I wouldn't have done it this was if the selling forum was more active as I would have unfairly pushed someone else to the second page.
    Thanks!
    Eric

5. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Posted By matthewJ on 01/28/2009 02:23 PM
    PM sent.
    Replied.

6. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Sold!

7. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

8. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    See. Told you so. The basic courtesy is to not hog the forum. There should a policy about this somewhere.  Other people like to sell things too and it is not fair for you to monopolize the first two pages of the for sale forum. In some circles, this is called spamming.

9. kgehrke

kgehrke Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ^ That made me laugh, do you two know each other?

10. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Haha, no I made a post asking llebcire to consolidate his posts but one of the mods deleted it because I sounded like a jerk.

11. kgehrke

kgehrke Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hilarious. Glad you sold the coral llebcire btw.