1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

FS: Frogspawn, GSP, T. Maxima Clam, Hippo Tang, etc...

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by REEFer Madness, Aug 20, 2009.

1. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alight.  First of all is a Blue Hippo tang.  I have two and need to get rid of one of them.  Never had a single problem with either one.   They both are roughly 4.5 inches.  Which ever one I can catch first is going.    $40
    [​IMG]
    Also Frogspawn at $5/head.  I have many pieces from 2 to 7 heads per stalk.  Just tell me roughly how many heads you want and I'll see what I can do.
    T. Maxima clam.  I've had this clam for about a year now and really wanted one.  Never really cared for it after I had it.  It's about 5 inches long.  $50
    [​IMG]
    Green Star Polyps.  Stuff grows like weeds.  I have many frags available $10 each.   They came from Einsteins' tank and as you can see they are bright.
    [​IMG]
    Also, I have some red mushrooms, pink lemonade palys, Kenya Trees, orange monti caps, Button Polyps, and small blue legged hermit crabs.
    There's no hurry on pick up or delivery.  I just learned today my in-laws have filled up this weekend for me.   I can even take a drive all the way up to Cedar Rapids sometime.  I'll be running an errand for AJ.
    Also, I'll be going to the Omaha Zoo Sept. 18th.  So I'll be driving through the DM area.

2. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hippo Tang pending....

3. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I have one maxima and would love to have another. If you still have it in a couple weeks when I have some more money I'd buy it from you. Is it going to need to be sold with the rock or what? I know the feet are pretty hard to get free without injuring the clam...

4. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Would love some more GSP and frogspawn, however you are a bit far from me, living in Ames. Is anyone from my neck of the woods (DSM -ish) planning on heading out that way> Would love a frag or two if so :)

5. saltwaternewbee

saltwaternewbee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm'd u on the clam

6. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be interested in 7 to 10 heads of FrogSpawn.. I am in Urbandale right off of I 80 (86th st. exit) on your way to Omaha Zoo.. Would also be interested in like $20 of the GSP.. Let me know your thoughts

7. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tang - sold
    Clam - sold
    GSP - sold out

I want to thank everyone real quick and I'll try to make the delivery as easy as possible for every one is the Des Moines area. If you haven't already PM'd me your number, do so. I'll give a round a calls when I leave Muscatine on Sept 18th. Then I will call once more when I'm coming up close to Des Moines.

I don't know Des Moines at all. But if we could all meet at the American store parking lot just north of the 86th ext it would work out great for me.

If you can't show, please tell me before I leave the house or have someone else pick up the pieces. I'm going on a weekend vacation and will have no way to keep the corals for a few days but in the bags.

8. saltwaternewbee

saltwaternewbee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    who got the clam?

9. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The guy from Omaha.

10. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay. I talked to the wife about it. We planning to be in Des Moines around 5:30 on that Saturday. We'll also be grabbing a bite to eat there, so I'll have some time to play with.