1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale FS: AI Nero 5 power head and BRS Dosing Pumps

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Deleted member 1172, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Deleted member 1172

Deleted member 1172 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey yall!

AI Nero 5, used about 3 months. Great pump, easy to program with myAI app. Just freeing up space in the tank. $150

20190901_170318.jpg

BRS 1.1 ml/min dosing pumps. Used for about 4 months with 2 part. Also work fine, just freeing up space. $40 each or $60 for both.

20190901_171915.jpg

I'm located in DSM metro. PayPal and cash accepted. Thanks!!

2. Jamie Wilson Ely

Jamie Wilson

Ely
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -0
    May be interested in those dozers, how do you like them? would love that Nero but I think it may be Overkill at my 40 believe I bought my ice cap from you to LOL which is doing great in this tank

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  3. Deleted member 1172

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lol yeah man, you did!! I liked them. They worked really well for me. Just gotta make sure you calibrate them to double check they are spot on with the 1.1 ml/min.

4. Jamie Wilson Ely

Jamie Wilson

Ely
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -0
    do they have a self timer or how do you get them to dose only as much as you want, when you want? I'm thinking I need these, but want to make sure they fit my application first :) . That Icecap has been awesome for me, which I really want the nero, but just don't think I 'need' the nero… lol

5. Deleted member 1172

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They do not have an internal timer. They're simply on and off. There's ways to program a dosing schedule on a controller, or you can hook them up to a simple wall timer! The nero is sweet. It is super intuitive to program. What size tank do you have? And what all do you have for flow?

6. Jamie Wilson Ely

Jamie Wilson

Ely
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -0
    It's a 40 fusion, just the icecap and return pump... Pic is a few months older

Attached Files:

7. Deleted member 1172

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well man, if you want the dosers, they're all yours! Unfortunately somebody else got to the Nero.. I dont think adding a Nero 5 or something akin to an MP10 would be overkill at all. On my 75, I have 2 MP40s and one MP10!

8. Deleted member 1172

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So still interested in the dosers? Sorry man, the Nero has been sold though.