1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

FS 60g Cube tank, stand, canopy, lights

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Anna, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I bought this setup from Jason, and it doesn't look like I'm going to be setting it up.  I paid $475 for everything.  I would like to get $450.  Dimensions are 24"x24"x24".  Lighting is a 250w DE pendant w/ 3
    week old Hamilton 14K bulb powered by an Icecap ballast, and two 24w
    T5HO powered by an Icecap 660 Ballast.  The moonlights in the pictures are NOT included because I didn't purchase them with the tank.  I am located in Iowa City, and would be willing to meet somebody part way to pick this up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 

2. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A hair off topic, but what kind of fans are those there?

3. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Yea I was wondering the same thing, they look like miniature barn fans!

I'm going to tell my brother about this tank, it's very nice and has some impressive lighting. If I would buy all the lighting new, that's exactly what I would put it in it, same bulbs and everything!

4. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Any full tank shots with the canopy on and a good view of the stand, tank, and canopy in one pic?

5. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    OK whats the story with this tank? Gimme a call, I think ive gotta have it! Thanks Dave...

515-208-2851

6. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By billbigsbe on 11/10/2009 09:22 AM
    OK whats the story with this tank? Gimme a call, I think ive gotta have it! Thanks Dave...
    515-208-2851
    From what I remember, it was originally JJ's tank.  He then sold it to Allen Mabee and then Jason Glaspie bought from Allen when he decided to get out.  Now it is in Anna's possesion.   Correct me if I am wrong but it goes something like that. :)

7. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey where is allan mabee from?? he from osky? if so i work with him haha wish i had the cash for this tank though, you should buy it Dave and sell it to me at a later date :)

8. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Chris, there is only 1 Allen Mabee. :) Next time you see him, tell him I said hi and I am waiting for him to get back into the game! :)

9. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Chris, Allen is one of the most knowledgeable reefers in the state. Pick his brain. He is also one of the founders of GIRS if I am not mistaken.