1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

FS 54 gallon corner tank and stand

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by ninjazx777, Jul 2, 2009.

1. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    I have it on craigs list for $175 I will take $125 from a member  I had it set up for freswater and was going to change it to salt but decided to go with a standard 75 gal instead
    http://desmoines.craigslist.org/for/1250408489.html

2. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it wouldn't happen to be drilled would it? Stand/top?

3. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    no its not dirilled but i have a 1 3/4" glass hole saw i could let you barrow to drill it  and yes tank, stand, top, light, heater emporer with dual bio wheels filter, gravel, deco rocks, and a large piece of drift wood.  ligt is just a basic florecent.  gravel, rocks, and drift wood would be for fresh water only.   I also have a 10gallon acrylic sump I would throw in for an extra $15 you you wanted it

4. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    can it be drilled then? What is the dimensions?

5. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    the backs can be drilled but the bottom is tempered total hight with stand 54" it is 1/4 pie shaped  so hard to describe mesurements.  it is 27 1/2" deep   and both of the backs are 38 1/2"   there is a photo of it on the craigs list posting and someone has a pic of what it could look like as a reef tank in the photo threads it is the same tank as mine but mine doesn't have a built in overflow

6. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    do you need a stand and canopy for the 75g. I have a beautiful solid oak one I built as funiture grade but my 75g shattered as it was being drilled. (oops, I guess you cant drill tempered glass.) I am very interested in your tank though. do you make it east at all. iowa city or QCA? Would you want to work out a trade? My 75g still has a 30g DIY sump still in the cabinet as well.

7. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0

sorry but I am getting a black 75 with stand and conopy already Oak is nice but everything in my living room is black so I want it to match.  I don't go out east the only other place i go besides des moines is to waterloo a couple of times a year and to the omaha zoo once a year.