1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

FROG SPAWN

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Guest, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    IM IN THE MARKET FOR SOME NEW CORAL FRAGS IF ANY ONE HAS ANY FOR SALE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WOULD NOT MIND GETTING SOME SPS AND LPS AND SOFFTTIES JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT U HAVE A AND A PRICE I WANT TO MIX IT UP A BIT THANKS SO  MUCH [​IMG]

2. Deleted member 120

Deleted member 120 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Your kidding! I just sold a couple huge LPS branches to Hung at SOM 3 weeks ago! terrible timing...sorry

3. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just as a heads up. Mixed tanks can be the hardest tanks to care for. Softies require lower flow and dirty water. SPS require high flow and crystal clear water. The softies will also release chemical toxins into the tank. You will need to run a ton of carbon and somehow figure out how to stagger your flow.

4. Deleted member 120

Deleted member 120 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Travis is right. As those of you who have seen my tank can attest to, I certainly have a good mix of SPS, LPS and Softies. The trick is to be very diligent with Carbon changes and use a wavemaker to alternate between periods of very low flow and very high flow. I by no means feel like I have it mastered yet, but all of the different coral types are growing really well under my current conditions.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

l.l

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks