1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fri Jan 25, 6 p.m., Court Ave

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Guest, Jan 11, 2008.

1. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Great time by the way. Linda and I really enjoyed it. Did you guys raise a ruckuss again???

2. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The first rule of Reef Club...Don't talk about Reef Club.

/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

3. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey Wayne ....

I am considering Allen's Orca skimmer and was looking at their site and found something you might be interested in. Acrylic cylinders for a reasonable price, very reasonable.

http://www.protein-skimmer.com/shopping.asp?id=446996&pg=1&merchantid=446996&catid=1133&shopperid=79175&shop=itemlist.asp

4. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I had a great time also, It was nice to meet Joel and Linda, Brad and his wife.
    We looked at Ryan (ZLTFUL) tank, it was nice, obsessively spotless, but he needs some kenya trees in there.
    After that we went to Rachel and Ryan's place. Nice tanks as always.
    Hey Joel thanks for the link, the Orca is a deal, that would be perfect for you.. [​IMG]

5. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tell ya what Wayne...I'll trade you my Xenia for your Kenya Tree...

6. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ryan, i love xenia, it just didn't love me. I think it looks goods in your tank, mine was pinker than yours i didn't like it. You have a very nice tank though. I loved the monster ducati .

7. Rachael

Rachael Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys! As always, awesome to be allowed to hang out - Linda and Joel, it was great to see you guys (you are amazing for making the drive Linda!). For the few of you who actually saw my tank, my apologies, I warned you not to turn the lights on. I won't promise anything for "next time" but someday...

By the way, nice tank Ryan #3, I love that cube style, and man do you keep that thing clean. For the record, I do have a soft spot for xenia, and it really did look great in your tank - I realized that it was a blessing when I managed to kill it all in my tank, but I definitely still appreciate seeing it around, it's just freaking cool stuff. Anyways, well done, I'll look forward to seeing it again.

Tell Anne we're hoping to see her next time, Wayne!

Goodnight guys, glad to hear you all made it home alive!

Rachael