1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fri Jan 25, 6 p.m., Court Ave

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Guest, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Rescheduled. 
    Between Buzzard Billy's, Spaghetti Works, and Hessen House, where's everyone want to meet? 
    Hopefully we can get a head count 3 days in advance so we can make sure we won't wait an hour to sit down.
    Who's coming?

2. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm in. And it's payday!

3. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I vote for Buzzard Billy's, they have great food and I love me some crappy beer!

4. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Linda and I are going to try to be there.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My vote is for buzzard billy's as well, fwiw. Great to hear you might be able to make it Joel.

Now if only I could be sure I'll be there.

6. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I hope I work the morning shift, i'll let ya'll know!

7. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will be there, and possibly my wife as well . Buzzard Billys sounds good..

8. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Are we still doing this Cowboys?

9. ZLTFUL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am...And I know Phil is although he was whining about not being able to drink much because of his desire to make a drunken *** out of himself at a friend's wedding on saturday...

Pretty sure Ryan #1 and the lovely and vivacious Rachel will be in attendance...

10. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm rolling solo, i feel like a young lad again, tomorrow night i play darts at a buddy's house , Friday with you guys, i love my wife..............................
    Whose tank are we checking out anyway?

11. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm definitely in and I think Heidi will be joining us as well.

And Ryan I just said I needed to pace myself, I'll do just as much drinkin as everyone is up for! But yes I am also going to get drunk at a wedding on Saturday so I probably shouldn't be hitting any after hours or anything...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, let's try to hold off the drinking, for the most part, for a couple hours so that anyone not drinking isn't discouraged from coming again /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

I'll be there, I believe Rachael will be. Beer me.

13. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Linda and I are still planning on it. I heard through the grapevine that Jerry Brown (ipiniowa) may join us as well. Should be a great time.

14. ZLTFUL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wooo...not saying others need to drink but Buzzard Billys is renowned the world over for their crappy beer selection.

Besides, someone has to be the drunk moron of the group and since I...hey look a chicken!

Anyway, where was I...I will be heading straight over after work. I will be getting off around 4:30 or 5 and then off to Court Avenue I say!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll be headed over immediately after work as well, and will try to sneak out earlier than the 5:30 I'm scheduled til.

16. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I gotta head home and change and grab some x10's for Joel, but I'll probably be there before 6 as well.

Ryan (Holl) have you called them to let them know we've got around 10 people comin in? I don't know how busy they are on Friday nights, but it might ensure we get to sit down in a timely manner...

17. IowaDiver Well-Known ReefKeeper

West Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Won't be able to make it tonight. See you at the next one hopefully.

18. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey refresh my memory ..... Buzzards is right on court right?

19. Philby

Philby Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yep, South side of court, 1st or 2nd is the cross street - big sign of a flying carp about 4 stories up on the building it's in.

20. Saddoris(DSMpunk)

Saddoris(DSMpunk)

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I had to work /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

I hope I can make the next one.