1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Free Corals to New Club Members

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by JB, Feb 21, 2009.

1. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I have several varieties of coral available for free to new members of the club who will be attending our 2009 kickoff meeting on the 28th.
    You can see the official "rules" of this offer and the list of frags available in the "Club Business" forum.
    If you are not yet a club member, it only costs $20 for the year (which is trivial in this sometimes expensive hobby) .
    :)
    -JB

2. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just to let everyone know Jason has one of the best looking tanks in the State. Everything that you would get from him is Top Quality Coral.

Good idea JB

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's very kind of you!

4. FishNewb1

FishNewb1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Haha..well this sounds pretty good...how old do you have to be to be a member? Im a senior in highschool and have never wanted to join just because i live an hour away from the iowa border but im pretty sure that im going to the University of Iowa next year so it may be pretty worthwhile...

5. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    theres no age limit.

6. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd be careful about saying that on the internet... 
    There are laws (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998) against people under the age of 13 (I think) joining sites/clubs on-line without written parental consent.

7. FishNewb1

FishNewb1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well i dont think theyre are too many people under the age 13 in this hobby...so its ok..im turning 18 next month..

8. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Man - I was looking forward to going this afternoon, signing up, and getting some free corals for my new tank [​IMG]
    Wife picked up a "call back shift" and won't be home until after 5 pm so I'll have to pass.
    -Eric

9. matt1971 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Waterloo
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the very nice free coral. It is situated in my new n52 mag rack that I won in the raffle today at the meeting. I bought some plugs from the ebay seller in Decorah, Iowa- the same guy that sells the n52.
    It was nice to be able to associate some names with faces at my first meeting. I look forward to the frag meet in Des Moines at the end of March.

10. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sweet I wanted one of those racks, I think i am going to order one

if you dont want to use ebay, he has his own site too

http://www.oceanswonders.com/home.html