1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Free cheato and culurpa (spell check) in Des Moines

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Jtown, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have a ball of cheato and a handfull of culurpa macro algae that is in my fuge free for the taking if somebody wants it. There hasnt been light on it in a few days and the water isnt circulating as of saturday so its just sitting there. If anybody wants it come get it asap while its alive. It still looks fine but cant make it long withoit light or circulation.
    FYI I cant reply to PM from my iphone so during the day just post here if you need a response or pm ur phone and ill call u back to set up a time

2. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I can use it, I was just thinking about putting up a post to see if anyone had any extra they wanted to part with.

3. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I may even have to take a second look at the equipment you have left.

4. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Drop the chulupa!

5. Trevor0015

Trevor0015 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will take anything you have left..I work in Des Moines until 330pm and could meet you after that...Call me and 319-929-1504 and if i dont pick up its because im working...If you could leave you number on this thread so i can get ahold of you that would be great thanks...

Trevor

6. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Gone... Sorry