1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Free 4yr old Clownfish!

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by acidlittle, Mar 16, 2009.

1. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I have a false perc that I've had for 4+ years now, and it's my last fish and needs to go!  So if ANYBODY in the DSM or ames area wants him let me know I can deliver it on Wed or meet somewhere on Wed or thursday night to give her up!  Her name is Omen (original I know...)

2. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If you need home for her let me know. As you know I work in Des Moines so it would be easy. But I will let someone else have first shot.

3. 2CFH

2CFH New User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be interest in the clownfish. I live in altoona. I am off Wednesday and Thursday. I have a 55 gal reef tank. I have maintained it for 8 years. It would be a great home for the clownfish.

4. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    2cfh when would you be around on wed? I have a dinner date at 530 and not sure how long it will go, but if your available before that we could meet up somewhere!

5. 2CFH

2CFH New User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am glad to hear from you! I can meet when ever you want. I am off all day on Wednesday. Just let me know where and when. I can even meet you tonight if you wish. Let me know asap.

6. acidlittle

Beaverdale
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    well to be honest i live in ames so wherever and whenever works for you works for me. Its my bdays o i appologize for the lateness of my email number is 231=1742