1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Frags must go....

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by einsteins, Mar 14, 2008.

1. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi all
    As most of you know I am using a Prodibio/Zeo type system on my tank. I have some assorted small colonies and frags that are not coloring up in my system and I need to move them on so I can spread out my better frags.
    These are all sps...I am not going to ship them but I will give frags out for 5.00 each (club members price).
    I live in davenport in case any of you didnt know that.
    If interested let me know via PM and we can make an arrangement for you to come by.
    These are all great starter sps these are great deals for 5.00 and I will be generous with the fragging!
    First come first served
    eins

2. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    bill

ill try 2 frags, you pick em for me.

let me know when to come get them.

thanks, sean.

3. einsteins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just give me a call ...you can come by tonight if you want to.

I am going to pull/cut the frags when you are here so you can pick what you want..

Phone 563.386.5231

eins

4. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I would like some Bill if you can bring them to the swap.

5. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd like a frag or 2, but I'll have to get it at the swap. Do you know yet what you'll be bringing?

6. einsteins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi again everyone....

I am getting quite a few responses already so I just want to be sure all of you understand these are corals that have not really shown a lot of color. They are in good shape and like I said they are great starter sps. I just dont want anyone expecting my premium frags in this offer.
    I have them under 400w MH so keep in mind that they are used to high light.

Last....I am really looking to make room in my tank as soon as possible. For those asking about having me bring them to the frag swap, I will do that, but you will be limited to what I have left at that point. I did first come first serve to make room for some rearranging I want to do very soon.

thanks
    ein

7. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    bill ill give you a call tomorrow afternoon and come over early tomorrow evening if thats cool, i had to go eat at jims ribs tonight, darnit./site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

8. einsteins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thats fine Sean...just give me a call and I will give you my status.

eins

9. JByrd

JByrd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Einsteins I could be down tomorrow afternoon.

10. einsteins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Give me a call mid day or so I plan on being around the house most of the day.

eins

11. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i got them all glued to the rocks eins.

those big frags cant remember the name but not the birdsnest, are red if you look at them under a regular light bulb, pretty cool looking.

thanks alot for being so generous.

seanndenise.

12. JByrd

JByrd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for not getting around today. Had acouple of things come up. If it would be ok maybe tomorrow? Not sure though.

13. einsteins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How are the frags doing Jbyrd?

Get em all mounted up OK?

eins

14. JByrd

JByrd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Eins, I did get all the frags mounted and so far are doing good. I also wanted to let you know that I did join the club that night as I said I was going to. I can not wait until there are some club events in the area that I will be able to attend. I would also like to let you know that I was very impressed with your set-up. I told my fiance when I got back in the car that I wished she would have been able to see your tank as she too would have liked it. Unfourtanly she had to attend to the newborn. Once again thank you very much, J.J.

15. einsteins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I still have corals available...
    Club members first please...as the others will tell you I am generous with these and I need them out of my tank.

eins

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you still have some corals to get rid of?  I will be in Davenport tomorrow and I could stop by and look.  I may not get a chance to check this before I leave so if I don't talk to you, you can call me on Tuesday on my cell 319-447-7918.  Thanks, Gary