1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Frags, Frags & More Frags in Marion (Cedar Rapids)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by JB, Jun 6, 2009.

1. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I have an abundance of frags and I need to get rid of some of them. 
    I will sell most things at very low prices ($5 to $10) per frag and I have a wide variety of stuff to choose from.   I will also be more than happy to cut fresh frags out of the tank as many of my corals need to be trimmed back at this point.
    I also have a few "special" peices that I will let go for cheap, including a very large piece of red cap that would make an excellent starter colony.
    Everything I have available is either an SPS or a softie.   If there is something in particular you are looking for, please let me know and people are welcome to come over and "shop".
    I'm located in Marion. 
    If interested, please PM me for details.
    Thanks!
    -JB

2. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    JB, you interested in trading at all, my trays are full?

3. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sure, we could trade some stuff. I'm pretty much in the same situation. Frag tank is full and no place to put anything...

-JB

4. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You guys could bring them to my place, my frag tank is empty. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    why do all you people with frags live up there /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

6. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is a physical law, frags only grow in this area! [​IMG]

7. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    PM Sent.
    -Eric

8. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Not everyone with Frags is up there Chris.

9. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By jtesdall on 06/07/2009 10:31 AM

Posted By snowman82 on 06/06/2009 04:25 PM
    why do all you people with frags live up there /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif
    Not everyone with Frags is up there Chris.
    Don't listen to Joel, he is fibbing you.
    FRAGS ONLY GROW IN CR/IA AREA! [​IMG]

10. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Working on getting some different things here in the DSM area /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif - When I get my 120 all stocked up I plan on keeping and selling 'different' things in the DSM area.

11. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Thanks JB!
    Great frags, low prices and a nice looking tank!  I'll be back for some of the green mili from Bullet - had it in my last tank and that's one of the specimens I'v been looking for.
    -Eric

12. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hey JB and CyberJester, I think I might need to take you guys up on your offers. I could come down sometime next week, but I think I might need to discipline myself and wait for my new light to come sometime this week first. I currently have plenty of lights for any coral, but I'm going to be changing it up a little bit, so I might want to wait so the corals don't have to adjust to two different lights. I'm going from four 110watt actinic VHO's and two 65watt 10k PCs to two of the actinic VHOs and a 4 bulb Ice Cap T5 retrofit kit being overdriven to 80watts a bulb. The T5 bulbs will be a mixture of two types of actinics and two types of whites.

Will you guys still have corals available next week(week of June 15th)?

Adam

13. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Adam,

We're having a food making meeting next saturday for the club. You should come down for that and you could pick up frags at the same time.

-JB

14. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    That would be perfect. Is that June 20th? I tried coming down for the last food making adventure but I got scheduled to work, I'll take it off when I go in tomorrow.

Where will you guys be making the food? If it is at either yours or CyberJester's I could get one guys corals while making food and hit up the others after the food is made...

Adam

15. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I just looked at the post, if it's the 13th I won't be able to go. I'll be gone that whole weekend /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PM sent/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

17. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey Im kinda new to this whole girs site thing anyways Im interested you wanna just call me I don't have much money but I can take a looksy and see what we can come up w/   my name is Marc  899.3875

18. ScubaTodd

ScubaTodd Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm sent

19. Doubledn

Doubledn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am coming to Cedar Rapids this weekend for my sons baseball tournament.Would you be available either Saturday or Sunday afternoon? Rob

20. Luukosian

Luukosian

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    pm sent