1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Frag show August 2nd

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Armydog, Jul 10, 2014.

1. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    The show was great! I think I've got my wife fully hooked on reefkeeping now thanks to yesterday.

2. wouldtick Well-Known ReefKeeper

waukee
    Ratings:
    +85 / 3 / -0
    I am kind of glad my wife isn't into the hobby. can't imagine spending more on this hobby than I already do./DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/hehe.gif

3. JTFraggin19

JTFraggin19

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Wouldtick, when you win the raffles like that..... You don't need to buy anything!!! Lol. Good score yesterday. Glad everyone enjoyed that show! That was my first time showing and I had a blast.

4. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Thanks to all the vendors present she was able to witness firsthand the biodiversity a reef can have. Luckily at this stage she's simply providing input on frags she likes for my tank. We ended up picking up frags from JtFraggin, Insane Corals, and the guy on the south wall, I think he drove from Cleveland? Unfortunately I didn't catch his name or info.

5. Zoaparadise

Zoaparadise Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to everyone I met there, we had a great time! I'll try to bring some more frags next time.

6. Placid

Norwalk, IA
    Ratings:
    +60 / 2 / -0
    Anyone have contact info/name for the gentleman from Ohio selling ( first guy on the right with 4-5 frag tanks)? I picked up a few frags and a star fish. I can't find any info on the star fish and was wondering what he was feeding to keep the things alive.

Thank you,

7. Armydog

Armydog Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    It is a knobby starfish. It was aznutty but his wife is due to have a baby in like one day so he probably won'tbe able to contact you aanytime soon lol

8. azn2nutty

azn2nutty Inactive User Vendor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys glad everyone had a good time. Placid, that was a formia starfish also known as a marble star. Here's a link with some info
    http://www.aquacon.com/starfish.html

9. azn2nutty

azn2nutty Inactive User Vendor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for not having a banner at my booth. Everytime I want to buy a banner or upgrade the vehicle I just end up buying more corals

10. Insane Coral

Insane Coral Inactive User Vendor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We just wanted to say thank you to GIRS, Donny for setting up the swap, and everyone that attended - We had a blast spending the day with all of you!

We hope that all of you are happy with the pieces purchased and would love to hear you're feedback on our Facebook Page. Our tanks are still PACKED with hundreds of designer zoa frags, 15+ different varieties of acans, various mushrooms, and we have another 50 awesome BTAs arriving this week. If there's something you're looking for definitely let us know as we are continuing our swap-pricing!

We can not wait for the next swap and to become a GIRS Sponsor in the very near future /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif
    ~Dan & Rich