1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Frag show August 2nd

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Armydog, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Justin S. Well-Known ReefKeeper

Pleasant Hill
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm pretty excited to be there! Can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  2. Armydog

Armydog Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    The gift certificate from Coral Haven is for $50 /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

3. Fragcreations Vendor

Chicago, IL
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

Just a few items we will be bringing with us... But we will have a Tank full of stuff even a pair of Rods Onyx Clowns

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a teaser of what we will have

Thanks

Frankie

4. Armydog

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    Wow those look amazing love that scoly

5. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    I have green toadstools ($5) and GSP ($10) and a few shrooms/Rics-I think:0) Will give you a shroom if you buy the toadstool and GSP :0) PM me and I'll put them back for you.

6. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Wow! Looks like there's going to be ROCKIN frags!!!! I've been busy fraggin for the past few weeks and many are encrusted. Here's a sneak peak:

King Midas
    Emerald Sunrise
    Vanilla Ice
    CARs
    Kix 'n Coral
    Overly Orange
    Sunny D's
    Everlasting Gob's
    Pink Zippers
    Acans
    Candy Canes
    Pulsing xenia

and much more! All will be at rock bottom prices, starting at $5! Stop by as I'm clearing out many zoas /palys to make room for new ones in growout for FallFest! My granddaughter, Laura, will be helping me:0) I'm just starting to 'groom' her so make sure you tell her Hi! See you Saturday!!!

7. Insane Coral

Insane Coral Inactive User Vendor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Man are we excited for Saturday!!!

Our goal at Insane Coral is to bring retail customers quality coral at wholesale prices!

Our tanks will be packed! Here are just afew of the items to look out for:

- Rainbow BTAs: $35

-Multi-colored Rics: $8 3/$20

-Multi-colored Yumas

-Fat SPS Garf Bonsai frags

-Sweet Trumpet Coral

-Awesome Hammers (Gold, toxic, bi-color, splash, etc)

-Bleeding apple, warpaint, and MASTER scolys

-Sweet Grade-A and Ultra Acans 5-7h frags $25-35!

-We also specialized in DESIGNER ZOAS! Our collection is over 150 different varieties and we will have 100+ frags with us!

-JF Candy Apple Reds: 4+p $60

-Tyree Space Monsters: 3p $60

-Pink Zippers: 6-8p $50

-3-4p Vivid Rainbows $20

- HUGE Section of $20 Frags 3/$50

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Make sure you stop by early for these amazing deals!

8. Armydog

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    We will be selling pulled pork and brisket sandwiches available at the show if anyone gets hungry also sodas

9. HarleyHawk

HarleyHawk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Donnie looks like you have worked your butt off for this. And it looks like you should be one heck of a Garage Sale using GIRS. best of luck !

10. new2salt

Mingo
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Just wanted to say thanks for putting this event on. I believe we need more events like this. Also a big thanks for the putting the proceeds to a great cause. Can't wait till Saturday!

11. gburkart

gburkart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    so what are your scoly prices going to be?

12. Armydog

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    Thank you I have been working my butt off these past couple of weeks got 3 new sponsors for the club hopefully more to come /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif Im planning on doing this every year for Paws and Effect so lets make this a good one.

I have also decided that 10% of my frag sales are going to get donated to Paws and Effect in addition to all of the raffle ticket sales

Cant wait to see everyone Saturday thanks in advance to everyone attending!

OH also forgot the Bowser Frag that is going to be in the raffle has 2 polyps now and I think a baby /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

13. Armydog

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    Also thankyou for the clubs support for this show i really appreciate it. Paws and Effect and the veterans that receive the dogs from this nonprofit organization will appreciate the donations and the proceeds from the raffle which will go towards training and support of more dogs for more veterans which help with their wounds that the received while serving in the Military.

14. Insane Coral

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It depends on which ones we plan to bring but we should have a bleeding apple, a warpaint, and a master scoly with us tomorrow. They will be marked at great prices, stop by and check them out /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

15. Insane Coral

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Quick Cell Phone shot of some BTAs we're bringing, only $35/each!

[​IMG]

16. gburkart

gburkart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    can't wait to see all of the stuff tomorrow.and help out a great cause.watch for the ugly tatted up guy with the beautiful tatted up woman.see ya there.

17. wouldtick Well-Known ReefKeeper

waukee
    Ratings:
    +85 / 3 / -0
    I am at the frag swap meet now. lots of vendors and they are selling at great prices. if you are on the fence about coming don't hesitate and get over here. I will try to post a pic in a little while.

18. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Wish I could be there. I am driving back from Colorado and don't think I will make to DM in time. :( I did however stop at gonzo's corals and pick up a few for the road. :)
    Kp

19. wouldtick Well-Known ReefKeeper

waukee
    Ratings:
    +85 / 3 / -0
    [URL=http://s105.photobucket.com/user/wouldtick/media/frag%20swap/20140802_110447_zpse9td4nue.jpg.html][​IMG][/URL]

20. wouldtick Well-Known ReefKeeper

waukee
    Ratings:
    +85 / 3 / -0
    at the frag swap. the vendors are here and there are some great prices and amazing pieces.

trying to post pics

[URL=http://s105.photobucket.com/user/wouldtick/media/frag%20swap/20140802_110447_zpse9td4nue.jpg.html][​IMG][/URL]