1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Frag/shallow system

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by cnschuehle, Nov 25, 2019.

1. cnschuehle New User

Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all!

I have a frag system that I have had in my possession for around 10 years (I am the 3rd owner). I never set this tank up due to a few issues. I was moving around a lot and never had time and the tank needed a bit of work. The acrylic needed to be rebuffed , I spend a bit of time doing this with Novus 1, 2 and 3 but never completed it. My plan was to turn it into a "lagoon" style tank with mangroves growing out of it and grow out cat sharks. Unfortunately this is taking up to much room in my warehouse and I need to get rid of it. The dimensions are 6 feet by 3 feet by around 15 inches high. I believe it is around 155 gallons. The sump would also be included, I believe it is around 75 gallons and acrylic as well.

I am asking $125 bucks for both the tank and the sump. If you have experience with buffing out tanks this would be a good project. You can also take the 3 metal halides. They have never been used.

I also have an MRC1 skimmer that I was planning on using for it. I am asking $50 for the skimmer.

Attached Files:

2. PM'd

3. cnschuehle New User

Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tank has been sold :)