1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Frag sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by phishcrazee, Apr 24, 2008.

1. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By got2lb on 04/24/2008 2:55 PM
    Posted By phishcrazee on 04/24/2008 12:00 PM
    The toadstool that I'm fragging it from has a 12+" diameter.  I can frag a 2-3" piece.  Here's a pictures of the mother toadstool:
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif  She had it for at least 10 years, I think is what she said.

2. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Where is riverside? Do you still have toxic green buttons? How much if so? Thanks

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By billbigsbe1 on 04/24/2008 7:56 PM
    Where is riverside? Do you still have toxic green buttons? How much if so? Thanks

Lol, I have no idea what a toxic green button is /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif  Riverside is 20 min south of Iowa City.

4. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will vouch for how awesome these corals are in health and coloration. I have recieved the pick cabbage, many of the zoos, yellow polyps, and palys. They are very brightly colored and extremely healthy. I had similar zoos in the past and they never looked as nice as the ones I recieved from Fawn. The palys are blindingly green!!!

5. dennis jenson

dennis jenson Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Would there be any way you would meet me half way? I live in cedar falls Ia 50613.

6. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Hey dennis,

I can pick them up for you, I am going later in the week.

I am in Waterloo.

Craig

7. dennis jenson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds good to me. Let me know when you are going so I can give you the cash.
    So what zoos are left and can I get a break for more then one.

8. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have frags of everything or can frag something up, but please let me know in advance what you want, how many polyps, etc.  I will be fragging a few more zoa colonies tonight hopefully, some orange/orange and some orange center with green skirts, maybe more if time permits.
    As for deals, if you buy more than 5 frags, I will sell any additional frags for half off.  Let me know via PM or reply here.

9. dennis jenson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your address? What time is the best to stop by? Would some time on wednessday work?

10. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I will pick them up & pay for them, you can pay me when you pick them up from me, that will save you an extra trip.

11. dennis jenson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will take the 2 colonies yellow and emerald green. 

12. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By dennis.j on 04/29/2008 8:06 AM
    I will take the 2 colonies yellow and emerald green. 
    The yellow colony is spoken for, so is the emerald green paly's, BUT I have a huge colony of the palys and the yellow zoas and can frag more easily, just let me know how many polyps you want.  Let me know soon, so they can be fragged and can recover a bit before I send them off.  I like to make sure all the polyps are opening and looking good.

13. David

David Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you have anything left? /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

14. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By drachs on 04/29/2008 7:51 PM
    Do you have anything left? /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif" align="absmiddle" border="0">Yes!  I would say maybe half the frags are spoken for, but I still have mutiples of "most" of the frags.  Here's a picture I just took of the frag rack:
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif  I'll probably just give the ones that didn't frag as well to folks who buy a bunch /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

15. highland135

highland135

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like a frag of the following if you have any left... Pink anthelia, pink cabbage, toad stool, orange skirt zoa, and dark purple zoa. I sent you a pm and also one to xcrossroads since I saw he was making a run.. thanks Mac