1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

FRAG FEST!!!

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by jtesdall, Nov 4, 2008.

1. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Who is going??? I am really bumming that I cannot go! My stupid nephew is getting married the day before in Michigan! Actually he is a nuclear physicist so I guess he isn't dumb, but he picked a bad day. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif I love these events, they are a blast. Tons of people with the same passion we have. And years and years of knowledge not to mention the great Corals! And this is going to be one of the best ones in the Midwest! And we should not forget ... a chance to see Anthony Calfo in person!! and meet personally vendors from products we use everyday.
    So who will be going? I may have a favor or two to ask.

2. mnballard

mnballard

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pretty sure my son and I will be going.

3. kyle

kyle Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm going, one way ior another, unless the weather is really cold or crappy! :) I have a young tank that needs some more new corals.I hope there are plenty of decent zoas and mushrooms. My favs!

Kyle

4. Garrett

Garrett Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just found out that I can't make it. Got to be in chicago for a grappling tournament. I am extremely disappointed