1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

for trade: Metallic green open brain and green flower pot

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by snowman82, Jul 3, 2009.

1. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as title says.  my new tank is going to be sandless so i can't have these two for that reason.  not really looking to sell but trade for other coral sps/zoas and hardware.  as for hardware i'm looking for a dosing pump, dual 400w halide setup(i know these dont equal that but i can toss money in too)  flexible pvc 1.5"  water storage containers bout 30g or so.  MH reflectors (not spider ones)  i can provide pictures if wanted :)  but dont have alot of time today just getting this post out quick.
    thanks

2. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    will also entertain other trades as well will need sump/frag tank lighting and such

3. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Interested in the open brain... Any coral that I have you want?

4. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    brandon, did you get my pm?

5. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I did been super busy.... PMing back.

6. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey Chris, If you are looking for a dual halide setup you really should consider Einsteins setup. I just bought his new third setup but it is top of the line and he has two more that are slightly used. 400 SE Radium Bulbs with the small Luminarc reflectors and blueline ballasts. Great setup; I can tell you more after I set them up tomorrow.

How is that Goniopora doing? Please let anyone know that takes it that it has a VERY mortality rate.

7. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the goniopora is doing great got it in a nice place in the tank gets plenty of food and isn't allowed to bother other coral. I would like to go to dual 400w but i dont have the money as of now to justify it so im just going to use my 250's over the 120. I think i should be ok, and later i can upgrade to the 400s but with a wedding coming can't justify it and yeah i've been eye balling his lights for a while i really want the reflectors.

oh and side note, brain is spoken for and flower pot for now..