1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Blue Hippo Tang

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Shaun, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a seven to eight inch blue hippo tang for sale. She has excellent color on both sides and is peaceful around other fish. She does like to move smaller frags around and is very aggressive eater. She is healthy and fun to watch. I am asking for offers and will be willing to do trades. First decent offer I gt I will take. I do not get online much so your best bet is to call me, 319-931-4227. I can deliver withing about 45 miles of Winfield, that would be about Burlington , Fairfield, Iowa City range. I do ask that who gets her have a larger tank as she is very active. Shaun

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Ohhh good color on BOTH SIDES, wow! Heh

3. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    This tang use to be mine and It has the best color of any I have seen.

4. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What I meant by good color on both sides was that it does not have any scars or anything that may have caused any coloring issues. She really is a good fish. She does like to carry smaller frags around if they are not glued down good. I will miss her but she does need a less crowded tank. Shaun

5. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Fish is sold