1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale _ Dirt Cheap - All live stock and gear.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Steven, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Steven

Steven Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All
    I simply don't have the time to keep up with it anymore.  I am selling all fish, live rock, corals and dry goods. 
    Approximate 45 - 50lbs live rock
    Corals: 1 cabbage, 1 toadstool, 1 leather, 2 small frags, 1 yellow polyps, 1 mushroom rock, 1 rock covered in seaweed
    All Rock and corals can be had for $450. 
    Fish:
    2 convict damsels, 1 Flame Hawkfish, 1 maroon clown, 1 indigo blenny, 1 cleaner wrasse, 1 yellow wrasse, 1 firefish, 1 yellow goatfish, 1 pink yellow dottyback
    $150
    Cleaning Crew:
    2 emerald crags, 1 anenome crab, 1 decorator crab, 2 cowry snails, 2 feather dusters, 1 sea sifting starfish, 1 brittle starfish, 1 coral banded shrimp, plus an assortment of snails and blue-legged crabs
    $50
    Dry
    30 inch Current 250 halide 14000k light with led moon lights ($250)
    1 aquaclear wet/dry sump with protein skimmer ( handles up to 75 gallon tank) ($100)
    2 hydra fans ($55)
    You can reach me at 319-431-2841 (Cedar Rapids)
    Thanks... Steven.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Steven,

Safe to assume you will pass on the 125 reef tank then???

Thanks,
    Gary
    Bo Bo's Fish Store

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    No offense but this is hardly dirt cheap.

LR usually sells for $3 a pound, $2 or less if you want to sell it fast, the type of corals you have are usually thrown in with the rock.

4. Steven

Steven Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    xroads,

I guess i have never been able to buy LR for $3... the cheapest I have seen it in town is $5. The corals unfortunately weren't thrown in either.. I saw a medium cabbage coral priced @ $45 the last time I checked... have they fallen off that much?

But your point is not lost on me, I want to move the LR and corals fast so the first $250.00 takes 'em.

S.

319-431-2841

5. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Coralfreak
    Reefaholic

Roughly 50lbs of liverock, $65, will include misc snails, hermits etc.

Also have several large Mangroves.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Allen
    From RC on 7/22

06/24/2008 07:09 AM

psulion
    Premium Member

FS live rock
    I have 60+ pounds of fiji rock. Nice coraline coverage on most pieces. Some have Macro algae on it (the good stuff not hair algae) Some base rock which is .....well...base rock. Nothing spectacular. Soaking in saltwater right now. Get it while it's still fresh. $100 Pick up in Decorah. Will meet partway for gas money.
    phishcrazee
    Registered Member

Free coral
    In the interest of making much needed room in my 75, I'm giving frags away of, pink cabbage leather, Kenya tree, pink anthelia and pink pom pom xenia. I have 1-2+ frags of each. The catch is, if you want them, you must pick them up here in Riverside. Craig is coming from Waterloo tomorrow, May 2nd, and has volunteered to bring things back with him for pick up this Sat. if you live around that area. We will also be busy this weekend, and won't be around much...........we will be around next weekend however. PM me if interested.

04/12/2008 01:10 PM

wesly2006
    Registered Member

fs: tank, rock, livestock
    well looking to get rid of the 55 to set up a 24 aquapod.

For Sale :

120lbs live rock $2 pr lb