1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale: 250w Blueline Metal Halide Electronic Ballast

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Bela, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I bought a 250w and a 400w ballast as a package. Originally I was going to go 250 400 250, but have decided to just go 400 400 as my tank is only 48" wide. For this reason I am wanting to sell this ballast for what I paid, which is $100.00 Fires up just fine, I am the second owner and the original owner had it for one year and boxed it up for a little while as he went the T5 route. I am open to trades as well. Right now I am looking for reflectors, something like lumenbright, liverock/livesand, and bulkheads of 3/4" 1/2" and 1" various quantities, MAYBE a chiller of 1/4 hp-sih. Once I get the tank established and running well I will be looking for some SPS frags and/or colonies, but that will be a few months down the road still. PM me offers, will obviously be willing to add some cash if what you have to trade me is worth more than the ballast. I will get some pics up tonight for those who want them.

2. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

3. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Also in need of one of them "DJ power strips"

4. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I realized that 100 was the shipped to my house price. I figure $85 is more of a fair number without shipping. Will do better for members.