1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

for sale 125 gal

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a old non drilled 125 for sale, one side has a few scratches, but not too bad, I think if it was turned around it might be ok, also a stand, overflow box,
    I have a 20 gallon  that could be used for a sump, and I will thow in a old coralife skimmer( it works,)

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Randy, killer deal man! If i only had the room.....and didn't have a pregnant wife.

/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pmd!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as of now it is spoken for

5. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ben... LOL how full is your house???

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    dang travis. you posted up a storm last night!

well, i live with my parents right now because i am a loser. whenever i decide to not suck so much and get a job ill move.

i think were going to keep this tank at ashleys house since her house is like 4 times bigger and there are fewer people there...

7. Travis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By heartben on 11/12/2007 10:06 AM
    dang travis. you posted up a storm last night!
    well, i live with my parents right now because i am a loser. whenever i decide to not suck so much and get a job ill move.
    i think were going to keep this tank at ashleys house since her house is like 4 times bigger and there are fewer people there...
    Yeah I just ran out of topics to post in... [​IMG]  Need to get more stuff going on over here, but the site has really livened up over the weekend.  You really could not pass on this deal though.  If you can get someone to help you drill the tank I would highly suggest it.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thats the plan! i dont think we will set it up for awhile though. for one - gotta find a place for it...

then buying all the suff that we dont have - more rock , were going bare bottom on this tank... so no sand, plumbing.. well, i guess we dont really have tons to buy but still - got to get lights, canopy supplies..

im thinkin jeremy would help us drill the tank though... i think he has drilled a couple of em.

9. Travis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did you see the Overflow box for sale? Not as nice as a drilled tank, but it would put you closer to being able to use the 125...

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    this comes with one if im not mistaken...

11. Travis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, I obviously wasn't paying attention and thought that $100 was for the glass only...

12. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Randy, i wish i would of read this post before you coming over last night, i would like to have this as a sump.. my wife would kill me anyway.
    Thanks again for the SPS. wayne

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey man - have you not been on the computer? been waitin for ya...

14. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Did this ever sell? Haven't seen Randy post anything in a long time. I'm interested if you still have it

15. mppanp

mppanp

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    If the person who buys this, and doesnt plan on using the overflow box, I would buy it. PM ME
     thanks