1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fish

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by cbort, Apr 1, 2008.

1. cbort

cbort Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    ok had a lady contact me and let me know her 75 was coming down. So she sold me all over he live stock and rock. Here is what i have for sale. All fish have come from Dr Fosters and Smith. So you know you are gettin very nice fish. I live in Sioux City IA.  A 80 year old lady owned them and sold everything to me. I have picked through what i could keep, and the rest is forsale or trades..
    4 percs-ranging from 1 1/2"- 3" all get along great! Nobody fights with each other. Very fat and healthy.
    $40 takes em or 12 each
    4 Reef Chromis all about 2" they school together. and are very healthy and fat
    $10 takes em or $3 each 
    1 4-5" Yellow tang. Not shy at all. Very healthy and colorful. Very fat! Well taken care of.
    $25 takes her
    1 3" coral beauty. Lots of color to her very fat, and a little timid as all angels are. Very healthy.
    $20 takes her
    1 2" blue devil damsel
    Free takes him
    $80 takes em all
    i do take trades

2. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

where are you located?

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would take the chromis and maybe the blue devil if you live close enough...... let me know

4. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By cbort on 04/01/2008 3:56 PM
    I live in Sioux City IA.

5. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Too far away for me........

6. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I am definitely interested, i'm currently looking for a yellow tang and a coral beaty angel. but the thing is i wont be in sioux city for another two weeks(April 27th). Please email me at adampottebaum@hotmail.com and you could give me your phone number and i could call you when it gets closer. i could even buy them now if you would be interested in keeping them for me until then???

7. cbort

cbort Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    i actually sold the yellow tang and chromis. All i have left are 4 clowns a blue damsel and the coral beauty. 60.00 Takes em home! I had to get rid of the tang, as these guys are in a 15g right now and it was cramped!

8. psulion

psulion

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sent PM