1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fish trap?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jwess, Jul 19, 2009.

1. jwess

jwess

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone near the Cedar Valley have a fish trap big enough to catch a blue throat trigger.  And iff I do catch it, does anyone want it. 
    Josh

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I have one big enough but Lee has it ATM.

Why are you getting rid of the trigger? Coral nipper?

3. jwess

jwess

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He dosnt nip corals but whenever I put new fish in the tank, if he can catch them he eats them. If they make it past a couple of days theyre good and he looses interest. Id rather not take any more chances on loosing fish and I would also like to get some shrimp back in the tank.

4. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hmm I might take him off your hands, just how big is he, think he would eat a 3" anthias?

5. jwess

jwess

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Jeremy,
    Hes about 5-6". I dont think he would be a problem with any existing fish. Its just the new ones he gets excited about for a little bit. Although I have seen that since I lost my PBT he looses interest much sooner and doesnt seem to get all that excited.
    Josh

6. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Let me see if I can get ahold of Lee and get my trap back and we'll fish him out....

7. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Heh, the few times you would ever need a fish trap and it so happens that your buddy steals it from you the week before. Jeremy I'll drop it for you on Thursday if that works?

8. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Josh, you have a PM.

Let's go fishin'!