1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fish for Sale in West Des Moines

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by IowaDiver, Oct 22, 2008.

1. IowaDiver Well-Known ReefKeeper

West Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I've decided to tear down my 75, clean it and overhaul it to atone for past newbish mistakes. I'll be rebuilding it into a jawfish tank. So my current fish are for sale:
    I can't seem to copy the text from my reefcentral post into this post "Your browser does not support pasting rich content."
    So I'll just link to the RC post:

Fish for Sale

2. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    Do you have a clean-up crew?  I've been interested in the Flame hawkfish, but always been told that they will go after one's crabs and kill them off overnight ????  What's been your experience?

3. IowaDiver Well-Known ReefKeeper

West Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I have never seen him attack anything. I have a suspicion he ate all my little feather dusters though. I still do have small snails and the bigger astreas. I guess I'd be concerned for small shrimp the most if you have any of those in the tank. I did have a porcelan crab who used to reside an anemone until the maroon kicked him out, and after a few days I didn't see him anymore. So yes he probably would attack small shrimp and crabs though I have never witnessed it for myself.